Membership fees for 2012/2013 with Hard Copy Magazine:
Annual UK Membership: £30.00 (+ £2.50 Joining Fee)
Annual EU Membership*: £50.00 (+ £3.50 Joining Fee)
Annual Worldwide Membership*: £65.00 (+ £4.50 Joining Fee)
* EU and Worldwide membership fees reflect the added costs of posting the monthly magazine.
Membership fees for 2012/2013 with Online Magazine:
Annual EU Membership: £30.00 (+ £3.50 Joining Fee)
Annual Worldwide Membership*: £30.00 (+ £4.50 Joining Fee)
- Membership for up to TWO adults, and any number of children in your family under the age of 18
- Members' Welcome Pack (including 2CVGB sticker and membership card)
- 12 months' subscription to 2CVGB News, our monthly 68-page, full colour magazine
- Discounted admission charges for 2CVGB events
- 35% member's discount on all SPOG parts
- FREE vehicle valuations for agreed value insurance purposes, by one of the Club's two DVLA-authorised valuers
Renewing your Membership by Direct Debit (UK only):
We will send you a Direct Debit mandate form with your membership renewal reminder letter when your subscription is due to expire, which you can return to us if you want to renew your membership automatically in future years.
You can also renew your 2CVGB membership online >>
- Our Membership Secretary is an unpaid volunteer and sometimes life, holidays or illness can get in the way! We will process your application as quickly as possible – usually within a week or two – but sometimes it may take a bit longer. Please allow up to three weeks to receive your 2CVGB Welcome Pack.
- WEB FORUM ACCESS:
Upon processing your application, your details will be added to the membership list which is forwarded to the webmaster around the third week of the month. You will not be able to register for the Members' Website Forum until the website database has been updated with your membership details. So, if you join towards the end of the month, it may take until the following month's update before your details appear. Please email
if this is a problem for you - and don't forget to include your membership number and postal address as proof of membership.
Email Simon Mackett, our Membership Secretary:
Option 1: Payment by credit card
You can join online now, and pay with your choice of credit card:
Option 2: Payment by cheque
You can pay by cheque if you have a UK bank account.
1. Download the Membership Application Form here and print a copy:
2. Send your application form with a cheque (drawn against a UK bank account) made payable to 2CVGB Ltd, to the Membership Secretary at the address below:
2CVGB Membership Secretary
19 Railway Road